In my Strategic Communications 421 class, I was able to work with a group of classmates to produce a complete Research Book. Primary and secondary research were used to answer our research questions that were focused on increasing Under Amour’s market penetration for female active and athleisure wear. As a group, we conducted thorough secondary research, two focus group interviews with 5-7 participants and an online survey that reached 189 people before closing it.
Throughout the project, I specifically produced:
- Part of Situation Analysis: Section II. Production Evaluation
- Situation Analysis: Section III. Consumer Evaluation
- Helped conduct one of the two Focus Groups
- Created part of the Online Survey
- The entire Research II – Quantitative Study: Online Survey Section
- All of the graphs, tables and figures
- Helped organize the layout and editing of the overall project
Attached below is the complete Research Book.